In order to participate in the National Collegiate Golf Championship each event must agree to the financial terms and conditions of the program. There are four potential fees incurred by a local event; two are required, two are optional.
- NCGC Enrollment Fee
- Per Player Fee
- Vegas Championship Fee (optional)
- Online Registration Fee (optional)
NCGC Enrollment Fee ($200)
- $200 program enrollment fee for all events
- Required program fee paid by the host University(ies)
- Fee is non-refundable, due 30 days after event is approved by CGA
Per Player Fee ($10/player)
- $10 per player fee for all events
Vegas Championship Fee ($850 per team/ $925/non Student team) -- OPTIONAL
- Per team* for the complete Las Vegas Championship package
- Includes complete prize package of golf, hotel, ground transportation, pairings party, and event prizes
Online Registration Fee (4%) -- OPTIONAL
- For events choosing to utilize CGA’s online registration, 4% of all transactions will be charged
- Includes all Visa and MasterCard merchant banking fees
- No charge for online registration without online payment
All of the above fees will be tracked by CGA and invoices will be sent to the Event Director. Payment terms are net 30 days. Tournament Directors will be responsible for paying their golf course directly, including any required pre-event deposits. Directors will receive any funds collected online within one week of the closing of registration for their event. If funds are needed sooner in order to pay a course deposit, this may be arranged by contacting the CGA as needed.
Local tournament Directors will have full control over how much to charge for the event that they are running. Depending on their situation, entry fees may be subsidized by the university, actual costs may be passed on to participants, or additional fees can be charged so that the tournament may be used as a fundraiser for the university or other cause.